Terms and Conditions
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
All merchandise purchases are subject to GST in accordance with central and state tax rates (CGST and SGST) for the shipping/delivery destination. Estimated GST is calculated at the time of purchase and is based on the total selling price of each item, which, depending on central and state laws, may include discounts, and shipping and processing charges.
Standard Shipping and Handling Fees
All shipping and handling charges compensate us for processing your order, carefully packing and handling the items you purchased, as well as any related overhead.
In-Home Delivery Fees
In-Home Delivery fees are established by the team delivering your order. Consequently, delivery fees and services may vary from market to market. We encourage you to review the delivery fees listed in the shopping cart prior to submitting your order. Note: additional fees may apply for delivery above or below the ground floor, or for other unusual circumstances.
The returned item(s) are inspected immediately upon receipt. Any appropriate exchanges, credits, and refunds will be issued for the purchase price of the returned item(s); taxes are refunded in accordance with applicable state law. With the exception of refunds for damaged or defective merchandise, shipping, delivery, and handling charges are nonrefundable, and return shipping or pickup fees may apply with restocking fee of 25%. Refunds are made based on the payment method used at the time of purchase. Please allow 7–10 days following receipt of the returned item(s) for any credit or refund to display on your credit card statement.
These Limited Warranties do not apply to (i) rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses, (ii) merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model, (iii) any merchandise purchased “as is” or second-hand, (iv) any merchandise purchased at a distress sale or a going-out-of business sale, (v) any merchandise purchased from a liquidator, or (vi) merchandise obtained from a rental retailer. All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care. These Limited Warranties are null and void if furniture has been moved from original point of delivery to consumer.
These Limited Warranties do not cover damages or defects caused by use of chemical treatments or protective coatings on the finish, leather, or upholstered fabric by the retailer or the original retail purchaser, and any such chemical treatments or protective coatings voids all warranties of Furnishoo
Modifications to Products
These Limited Warranties do not apply to any products that have been altered by any person, dealer, or company without the express written authorization of Furnishoo.
- No other express warranty has been made or will be made on behalf of Furnishoo with respect to the furniture and its parts, or the operation, repair, or replacement of the furniture and its parts. Furthermore, no representative of Furnishoo or its distributors or retailers is authorized to make any changes or modifications to these limited warranties.
- Furnishoo is not responsible for third party purchase products like fabric, mechanical, operational hardware and which are not manufractured by Furnishoo, Furnishoo shall not be liable under any extended or additional warranties offered by any retailer or through a third-party under any circumstances.
- Furnishoo has right to void all warranties if there is due in Tax Invoice.
- Furnishoo has right to cancel any kind of orders/Purchase Orders without intimation and no charges will be paid against cancellation by Furnishoo.
- No warranty / guarantee against Imported products, Furnishoo is not responsible for any.
- In no event shall Furnishoo be responsible for consequential or incidental damages, such as loss of use, inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property, whether indirect or direct, and whether arising in contract or tort even if it had reason to know in advance that such damages were possible. Some areas do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In no event shall Furnishoo’s responsibility exceed the purchase price of the product or its replacement.